Water Resources Management
Characterizing the impacts of climate change in the water sector
We Provide Support in
- Designing appropriate programmes to promote adaptation and mitigation of climate change in the water sector.
- Promoting Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) as an effective adaptation framework for climate change.
- Building organizational and government capacities for the formulation and implementation of water resource management programmes with particular emphasis on IWRM.
- Developing and accessing water sector policies at national and sub-national levels.
- Conducting studies on green water management and impacts of water resources management policies.
- Conducting studies on payments for ecosystem services.
- Developing environmentally sound water resource management technologies.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of water resources management programmes.
- Promoting up-scaling of best practices in water sector.